The team at PostHog work remote first.
- This encourages a deeper level of personal thought and writing things down
- We have an open core business model. This helps the community understand our decision making.
- It allows uninterrupted work.
- It makes results clearer, which helps us hold people to account for outcomes not for hours spent in the office.
Everything we do is open to everyone else to edit.
- This allows anyone to give direct feedback on work they think could be improved.
- People can work on what they're interested in.
- This helps increase our responsiveness to the community.