Curated lesson tracks from our engineers and users, to help you build better products
PostHog Tracks is a curated course of tutorials and other lessons which cover common uses for particular roles, as well as general advice for all users - and it's constantly expanding!
Browse all tutorialsAsk a question
Want a quick summary of the essential info? Look no further than PostHog 101!
PostHog for product engineers
Are you part-engineer, part-product person? This is the lesson track for you!
PostHog for front-end developers
Want to build site apps and design products users love? We can help.
PostHog for product managers
Find the right users to talk to, organize interviews and gather intelligence.
Join the PostHog.com community
Get help or answer questions from the PostHog community, vote on the roadmap, and get early access to new features.Check it out
The PostHog Way
We're open source, fully remote and we believe in transparency. Part of what's helped PostHog ship so fast is that we share as much information as we can, including about the way we work.
- How to turn user interviews into actionable snapshots
- Why we ditched 'talk to sales' for transparent pricing
- What we learned about hiring from our first five employees
- How to run a transparent startup
- How we made something people want
- The ops toolkit for early-stage startups
- How to run finance at your startup without hiring a finance person