Self-hosted open-source deployment is MIT licensed and provided without a guarantee.
See the disclaimer for more information.
Support for open-source deployments of PostHog
PostHog at production scale is a data-intensive application with a complex system architecture.
Frequently, errors with self-hosted PostHog are due to incorrect configurations or management.
Unfortunately, as a small team, we don't have the bandwidth for troubleshooting instance-specific issues for open-source users of PostHog. However, if you identify an issue with the open-source deployment PostHog please create a GitHub issue on the repo including the steps to reproduce, open a Pull Request to fix it, or visit the documentation.
For troubleshooting your own problems the troubleshooting guide and runbooks will likely be useful.
If you aren't able to fix the problem yourself here are some other options:
- Migrate from the self-hosted PostHog to PostHog Cloud
- Guide on how to migrate here
- If you have any problems migrating feel free to message us in Slack or send us an email at email@example.com and we will be happy to help
- 3rd party support
- Reach out to a relevant PostHog partner. Several customers have had a good experience with Altinity for Clickhouse and Kubernetes issues
- Work with a software engineering contractor
- Upgrade to PostHog Enterprise
- Book a call or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org