For message formatting instructions, see this dedicated page.
1. Create an incoming webhook in Teams
- Navigate to the channel where you want to add the webhook and select (•••) More Options from the top navigation bar.
- Choose Connectors from the drop-down menu and search for Incoming Webhook.
- Select the Configure button, provide a name, and, optionally, upload an image avatar for your webhook.
- The dialog window will present a unique URL that will map to the channel. Make sure that you copy and save the URL—you will need to provide it to the outside service.
- Select the Done button. The webhook will be available in the team channel.
2. Setup webhook in PostHog
Copy the Webhook URL into the PostHog Setup page:
3. Add to action
For each Action that should be posted to Teams, select "Post to webhook when this action is triggered":