Harness the power of Google data subscription platform by sending PostHog events to a Pub/Sub topic for distribution.
Need to send event data many places at once? Send it to Pub/Sub and set up subscriptions for other users and services.
Stream it your way
Use BigQuery? Process PostHog events in-order, or in-any-order and send them straight to BigQuery using Google Dataflow.
Send data anywhere
Tired of routing data the hard way? Simplify distribution by letting Pub/Sub handle subscriptions and data delivery.
“We've written our own Pub/Sub app where each event is published to Google Cloud Pub/Sub as it's processed, enabling us to hook into events. PostHog has replaced Snowplow for us as a result!”
Google Pub/Sub Connector documentation
- What does the Google Cloud Pub/Sub Connector do?
- What are the requirements for this app?
- How do I install the Google Cloud Pub/Sub Connector?
- Where is my Google Cloud key .json file?
- Is the source code for this app available?
- Who created this app?
- Who maintains this app?
- What if I have feedback on this app?
- What if my question isn't answered above?