Stream events from PostHog straight into Snowflake's unlimited-scale data cloud, every 30 seconds.
Stream in real-time
No batch uploads or wait times. Send PostHog events to your Snowflake warehouse every 30 seconds.
Batch via GCP/S3
Sending lots of events? Batch them in GCP or S3 to stay in control and avoid a huge Snowflake ingestion bill.
Auto-retries, just in case
Spot of disruption? We'll automatically re-send, so you always have the best possible data to work with.
- PostHog Cloud
- PostHog Self-hosted
- Set-up Snowflake
- Creating a virtual warehouse
- Creating a new database
- Set-up roles and permissions
- Set-up external staging
- Connect Amazon S3 to Snowflake
- Connect Google Cloud Storage to Snowflake
- Configure the app within PostHog
- Amazon S3
- Google Cloud Storage
- Your export is now set up!
- Why am I seeing connection issues?
- Who created this app?
- Who maintains this app?
- What if I have feedback on this app?
- What if my question isn't answered above?