Send data from PostHog to Databricks to create a fully open-source product analytics and data lakehouse combo.
Get the best of both
Combine the flexibility of PostHog's self-serve analytics and the power of Databricks' machine learning to get the most from your data.
An open-source ELT pipeline
Open-source analytics and open-source ELT are a match made in heaven. Edit Airbyte's pre-built connectors, or build your own in just a few hours.
Databricks Export documentation
- What does the Databricks Export app do?
- What are the requirements for this app?
- How do I install the Databricks Export app for PostHog?
- How do I configure the Databricks Export app for PostHog?
- What are the limitations for this app?
- Is the source code for this app available?
- Who created this app?
- Where can I find out more?
- What if I have feedback on this app?
- What if my question isn't answered above?