PostHog are proud to have many world-class investors.
We raised a $9M Series A round, led by Alphabet’s VC firm GV, with participation from YCombinator's Continuity Fund and Tapas Capital.
We brought on board Jason Warner (CTO GitHub) as an investor.
We raised a $3M seed round, led by YCombinator and 1984 VC.
We are also grateful to work with the support of the following:
- Unusual Ventures
- Liquid2 Ventures
- Kima Ventures
- Sunflower Ventures
- Tapas Capital
- SV Angel
- Twenty Two Ventures
We have brought on a brilliant group of angel investors throughout PostHog's life:
- David Buxton (founder of Arachnys)
- Dalton Caldwell (founder of imeem / YC Head of Admissions)
- David Cramer (founder of Sentry)
- Brad Flora (founder of PerfectAudience)
- Adam Goldstein (founder of Hipmunk)
- Solomon Hykes (founder of Docker)
- Rujul Zaparde (founder of FlightCar)
- Many more (add yourself via a pull request!)
If you'd like to talk to us about an investment in PostHog, please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a startup and want an introduction or advice, please email us at email@example.com. We can get very busy but we'll do our best to at least respond in all cases.