Track errors and performance issues as PostHog events with this two-way Sentry connection.
Correlate errors with product usage
Track Sentry errors as product events, then explore how performance issues correlate to other metrics.
Add context to debug even faster
Jump directly from a Sentry error to the PostHog Session Recording, so you get full context for every issue.
Track Sentry errors as PostHog events
Getting more issues over time? Track Sentry errors using PostHog tools like Trends to find out the cause.
Sentry Connector documentation
- What does the Sentry Connector do?
- What are the requirements for this app?
- How do I install the Sentry Connector with Python?
- How do I use the Sentry Connector?
- Who maintains this app?
- What if I have feedback on this app?
- What if my question isn't answered above?