What are the requirements for this app?
The Twitter Followers Tracker requires either PostHog Cloud, or a self-hosted PostHog instance running version 1.30.0 or later.
Not running 1.30.0? Find out how to update your self-hosted PostHog deployment!
You'll also need a Twitter account and, ideally, some followers.
How do I install the Twitter Followers Tracker for PostHog?
- Log in to your PostHog instance
- Click 'Apps' on the left-hand tool bar
- Search for 'Twitter'
- Select the app, press 'Install' and follow the on-screen instructions
How do I view my follower count in PostHog?
To view your follower count as a PostHog Insight, do the following:
- In 'Trends', select the event
- Where it says 'Total Volume' next to the event name, change this to 'Maximum'
- A new dropdown will appear, titled 'Select property'. Select
- Visualize your follower count over time!
Is the source code for this app available?
PostHog is open-source and so are all apps on the platform. The source code for the Twitter Followers Tracker is available on GitHub.
Who created this app?
Who maintains this app?
This app is maintained by PostHog. If you have issues with the app not functioning as intended, please raise a bug report to let us know!
What if I have feedback on this app?
We love feature requests and feedback! Please create an issue to tell us what you think.
What if my question isn't answered above?
We love answering questions. Ask us anything via our Support page.
You can also join the PostHog Community Slack group to collaborate with others and get advice on developing your own PostHog apps.