Google Cloud Storage Export
Export events from PostHog to a Google Cloud Storage bucket to use as an always-available, cost-effective analytics archive.
Create a GCS archive
Want an easy data backup? Export events from PostHog to Google Cloud Storage every 30 seconds.
Normalize in PostHog
Ensure consistency by processing data with other PostHog apps before exporting to GCS.
GCS has an ever-growing list of storage bucket locations, where you can store data with multiple redundancy options.
Google Cloud Storage Export documentation
- What does the Google Cloud Storage Export app do?
- What are the requirements for this app?
- How do I install the Google Cloud Storage Export app?
- Is the source code for this app available?
- Who created this app?
- Who maintains this app?
- What if I have feedback on this app?
- What if my question isn't answered above?