Restack enables you to run PostHog on your own Kubernetes Cluster on AWS. At Restack, we believe in open-source but also know the pain of hosting and maintaining them on your own servers.
That's why we provide you the experience of using a SaaS tool but with all the benefits of an open source tool.
High Availability Deployment on AWS EKS
- Easily, create an AWS cluster & deploy PostHog on your own cloud
- Establish production-grade setup including Replicas, Autoscaling & Elastic Block Storage for Clickhouse
High Compliance in US & EU
- Determine the region of your own AWS EKS cluster to comply with GDPR or CCPA
- Restack Console ensures HIPAA, FISMA & SOC2 compliant deployment
- Avoid downtime and missing tracking events
- Update your PostHog Deployment seamlessly via Restack
- Updates will be available from Q3 2022
Restack charges based on your cloud usage. The minimum cluster size to run PostHog is 2x m5.large. Approximate minimum monthly AWS costs: $200