Stream PostHog event data into BigQuery, Google Cloud's enterprise-scale data warehouse, as soon as they're ingested, even at high volumes.
Stream in real-time
Tired of waiting for large batch jobs? This app sends PostHog events to BigQuery every 30 seconds.
No dropped data
Worried about disruption? This app automatically retries any failed exports from PostHog, so you never lose data.
Analyze in real-time
Because PostHog sends data every 30 seconds, you always have up-to-date data to work with in BigQuery using SQL.
BigQuery Export documentation
- Enabling the app
- Setting up BigQuery access
- Event schema
- What should I do if events aren't showing up?
- Why am I seeing duplicate PostHog events in BigQuery?
- Further information
- Who created this app?
- Who maintains this app?
- What if I have feedback on this app?
- What if my question isn't answered above?