PostHog Enterprise Self-Hosted Support is delivered over a shared Slack channel or email.
Enterprise Self-hosted Support is provided to self-hosted customers with a minimum contract of $5k/month.
Our support covers reasonable assistance with production issues for the PostHog services, along with other key stack components:
- Answering "how to" questions about PostHog services and infrastructure
- Best practices to help you successfully deploy, and manage your PostHog installation
- Troubleshooting Helm chart issues
- Troubleshooting operational or systemic problems with the self-hosted PostHog setup
- Troubleshooting problems detected by PostHog built-in monitoring
Support does not include:
- Custom code development
- Debugging custom software
- Debugging custom PostHog installation (example: setup not following our documentation, supported versions, etc)
- Performing system administration or maintenance tasks