Easily correlate GitLab releases to changes in performance, bugs and more by tracking them in PostHog.
Add releases as PostHog annotations
Add a note to your insights, so you have the full context when looking at historical data.
Track performance changes over time
Did that new release improve things? Find out by tracking metrics in PostHog insights.
Diagnose bugs and problems, fast
Spiking 404s or rageclicks? Correlate events to possible causes, like new releases.
GitLab Release Tracker documentation
- What does the GitHub Release Tracker app do?
- How do I install the GitHub Release Tracker for PostHog?
- What are the requirements for this app?
- Is the source code for this app available?
- Who created this app?
- Who maintains this app?
- What if I have feedback on this app?
- What if my question isn't answered above?